The Patriot Newspaper

The Student News Site of Central Bucks High School East

The Patriot Newspaper

The Patriot Newspaper

Top 5 Mobile Games at East

Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans is a strategy-based defense building game, where the player builds and upgrades his own defensives while training an army to attack an opponent’s. For a game that came out in 2012, Clash of Clans has fallen in and out of popularity throughout the past 12 years. A recent update is why the game is seeing a resurgence throughout the halls at east.  

2. Madden Mobile 24

When the Superbowl approached, Madden Mobile 24 is gained popularity around the school. Madden Mobile is a football game where players can use real athletes to create their “Ultimate Team,” and compete in challenges to win coins. Popular due to its realistic-like gameplay and addicting pack openings Madden Mobile is sure to stick around even after the NFL playoffs complete.

3. Hoop Land

Hoop Land differs from the previous titles on this list. Hoop Land is a 2-D basketball game that does not focus on graphics. Hoop Land takes a step back and focuses on the management side of basketball, drafting, scouting, and trading are some the most important aspects of this game.

4. Brawl Stars

Brawl Stars is a 3v3 fighting game where users can choose and upgrade different heroes. All six people in the game play together in real time using different characters with different health, damage, and abilities. This game allows for constant customization and for up to three players to play on the same

team which is why so many people are playing it with their friends.

5. NYT Connections

The final game on this list is available both on cell phones and laptops. Connections gives the player a four-by-four box of seemingly random words, the player must then four categories where the words are grouped. The game resets daily so players must wait overnight to complete the next puzzle. Many people play this game since it does not take long to complete and is very addictive.