2022 Junior Prom – A Night in Venice

2022 Junior Prom - A Night in Venice

Megan Colbert

On May 7th, CB East’s junior class council hosted a “Night in Venice” themed junior prom for the class of 2023. Despite the stormy conditions (and the inevitable use of many umbrellas), students arrived in style. The venue, the spacious Keenan Honda car dealership in Doylestown, was decorated with candlelit tables and an elegant red carpet leading into the event room.

Upon entry, students were delighted to find a streamer-lined photobooth station adjacent to the entrance. The photobooth was a definite success amongst the guests, providing each user a hand-held photo souvenir of the memorable night.

The event was catered by The Salt Box, a locally owned food establishment. The catering featured various grab-and-go goods: pretzels, cupcakes, fruits, and an exceptionally enjoyed taco bar. The music consisted of 2010’s top hits, and the students were loving it. Throughout the night, the dance floor was consistently energized by the beaming expressions on the students’ faces.

This year’s junior prom was flawlessly executed by the generosity and hard work of multiple local businesses, CB East staff members, and NHS and class council students. Given the success of the event, we are left to wonder—will it be topped by next year’s senior prom?