A Night in Greece

Leeza Wilson

Students gather on the gym floor, dancing to their favorite songs.

Pictured are 3 juniors enjoying some cool treats from the ice cream truck.

After a successful 42-35 victory against North Penn, on the night of October 7th, Central Bucks East students prepared for a chilly evening in Greece. The student council spent several hours at the school the Friday and Saturday before the dance to create a magically scenic night.

Suraj Samudrala, president of student council said it was “so nice seeing our visions come to life.”

After a cold few hours of picture taking, students seemed very excited to be enjoying their night in the warmth of the building. The atrium was decorated with vines, tables were filled with snacks, and the area served as a relaxing moment students could take away from the dance floor. Hallways leading to the music source were decorated with colored paper and large balloons. Once in the gym students were greeted with the vibrations of the music and the heat of the dance floor.

Senior Annie Young said, “Once Stir Fry came on, you already know I was gonna be tearing it up!”

Luckily, right outside the gym doors was an ice cream truck, to cool everyone down. In addition, if kids wanted a break from the crowd, they could snap their memories with fun props in the red carpet photobooth. With these spread-out features that attracted large crowds, students were able to enjoy their night in Greece while also maintaining comfortable distances. Thank you CB East administrators and student council for a magical night!